Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Saturday Morning

This is so awkward, only because I have no idea what to say.
I guess I'd call this an "average" post, because it's my first one, and it actually has something to do with myself.


Listening to: k-ON! Opening (So catchy~)

Tomorrow, I'm going to a final interview. For a job? No! For a house? No!
FOR A GREYHOUND! (It's been a 2 month journey, I'm so excited right now!)

(: I'll say it right now - I love animals. My goal is to become a vetrinarian. So expect future posts of my pets (I have a cat already, who is actually biting my leg).
As explained in my "About Me" section - I am an otaku. If you know what that is, then I think we may get along. If you don't - I'm obsessed with manga, anime, movies, etc. And A LOT of Japan's fashion! (Although I'm too fat to fit into it...) I enjoy going to cons, making cosplays, making any type of clothing actually (I'm still a beginner), reading manga online (fan-scanlations), and being a fangirl. I also enjoy reading/writing fanfiction - though I've yet to upload any of my stories.
That's probably the most extended "About Me" I've ever written. To put it in short: I love cute things~

If you took the time to read this, thank you. (: Hopefully I can come up with something more interesting next time... If you have any suggestions, please tell me!
I'll try and write a review next time, because I love doing them. ;D

BYEBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment